Hey... my name is Etty Fhima and I'm the Co-Founder & CEO of Dropship Deals.
I wanted to take a second to say hello and welcome you to the family.
Seriously, on behalf of myself and the entire team, I want you to know that we're truly excited and grateful that you decided to join us.
Here's what you can expect from us…
If you already own a website or an online store, you can easily upload thousands of products onto your online stores and start selling. Feel free to contact me if help needed. Our program was designed just for this purpose it allows you to choose the products that you want to add to your website. We have several, huge warehouses in different parts of the country storing all of our products, so as soon as a customer wants one, you let us know and it’s ready to go. We will help you process orders, handle returns and answer any questions from your customers...
We'll also send you emails about new arrivals, hot deals, and other cool bestsellers.
Here's what you need to do now to get started:
STEP 1: Make sure you're getting our emails!
Whitelist and prioritize all emails from "dropshipdeals.com", and "Etty Fhima".
This is important!
If our emails aren't getting through, you'll miss all the important updates about what's working right now (and you won't receive the full benefit of being a subscriber).
So please take the following simple actions to make sure nothing slips through the cracks:
1) Follow the whitelisting instructions for your email provider:
1. In your inbox, locate an email from email@example.com (ex. your welcome email ).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu. In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Click the “Add Rule” button. In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.” Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.” Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
Right-click on the message in your inbox. Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
2) If you are a Gmail user or you use any other web-based email that filters broadcasts away from your main inbox, be sure to "drag" any emails from Dropship Deals or “Etty Fhima” into your Priority Inbox. (Again, you don't want to miss something.)
3) Create a special “Dropship Deals” folder where you can archive emails from DSD as well as “Etty Fhima” AFTER you have read them. This is important… DO NOT setup filters to automatically direct our emails into these folders, or again, you are likely to miss something. Simply move them manually to the folder after the information in the email has been consumed.
STEP 2: Let's get social...
Take two-seconds and join DropshipDeals on Facebook or Twitter, as these are our primary methods of communication outside of email updates, and again you won't want to miss a thing:
(TIP: If you need to get in touch with me directly, email is usually the fastest. Just drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to respond.)
STEP 3: Upload products to your online store!
- Download Products CSV files Within your member portal, CSV files are available for download. If you need help uploading files to your online store email email@example.com
- Upload Products CSV files to your online store.
Our product catalog CSV files information includes:
- Product name and description. NOTE: We STRONGLY
- Product images links. Approved by Amazon and eBay - You may copy & paste, copy link or download image.
- Product cost and products MSRP - So it's easy to calculate profit.
To get acquainted, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with your DropshipDEALS catalog and your account. Browse through the catalog categories. Select the items you wish to sell and simply list it to all your channels!
Founder, Dropship Deals
P.S. The next few days are gonna feel like Christmas...
Because as an added bonus for subscribing, I’m going to be sending you my “best of the best”
Stay tuned...it’s gonna be good.
Our success hinges on your success as a retail merchant, so we're driven to make you successful right from the start.